Friday 26 September 2014

1 Year Anniversary!

Today is the 26th September. This is a very special day because exactly 1 year ago, this blog was first created! In this post I'm going to be honouring everything special that happened in the last year, let's begin!

First Post

On the 26th September 2013, the first post here on the blog was posted by me. It's nothing special but it's still worth mentioning! Check it out here

First Igloo Posted

The first igloo posted on this blog was actually 2 igloos! 3 days later, I debuted the first look at my Family House igloo from the first season of Buy Our House. The interior for this set of igloos is actually my favourite to date from Buy Our House. I loved the family vibes and modern look to it overall. Check it out here

First Author

Although I, myself could be considered an author, I'm more of an admin as well as an author. This means that the first author on this blog was actually RemOnCp! Unfortunately, Rem didn't quite make it to the 1 year mark, leaving us earlier this month. Check his introduction out here

First Commenter

The first commenter was actually on the same post as Rem's introduction! The first commenter is Marioparty55 and here is is comment :

1000 Blog Views
On the 21st October 2013, we reached the 1000 blog views milestone. Only recently we received 100,000 blog views which is 100x as many. I often refer to blog views as 'hits' haha. Check out the post here 

First Author To Leave

Shyxtina was the first author to leave. His departure was never officially announced on the blog by himself so I don't have a post to share with you. However, if you want to see some of his igloos, you can check out his channel here 

Flash forward to 2014...

50,000 Blog Views

On the 1st June 2014, we reached 50,000 blog views! From the 50,000 mark, I began making posters for every 10,000 views we reached until 100,000. This post has a few interesting comments because Milbo and Joey were both talking about events which happened in this month... joey called it! Check out the post here

First Blog Party

On Sunday 10th August we held out first party as a blog to celebrate all of the recent achievements! The party was primarily set in my Nightclub igloo. Check it out here

100,000 Blog Views

Like Joey predicted, in the month of September we reached 100,000 blog views! I was really hoping to reach this goal by our 1 year anniversary and we did! This was a massive achievement for me. I'm so happy people continue to support us, even after 1 year :) Check out the post here

1 Year Anniversary

This brings us to 1 year on and we have reached our 1 year anniversary. Thanks to everyone who has supported us. Now let's roll on the thank you messages...

Authors :
- Thanks so much for helping out on our long journey. There have been highs and lows but you are the people that really bring something special to the blog. Your igloo making diversity brings something unique and original to present. All of you do! From past authors, to present authors and even future authors, without you and your support, the blog wouldn't be near half as successful. I want to thank everyone individually.

Thank you past authors! 
Shyxtina, Willhopper, Ryanz Cp, Flipperjay13, Mikesta, Sofia Cp, Bubblesducky, RemOnCp, Baby Mariods, Netsky Cp
 
Thank you present authors!
Alex1941, Lildudee10, Robbery Cp, Cara On Cp, Jjoeyxx CP, Luna1210, Blackmistcp, Ellie CP, Ally Cp

Readers : 
- Not only thanks to the authors, but also anyone reading this! Thank you for coming and visiting this blog, we really appreciate it. Whether your a new reader, occasional reader or perhaps an older reader, thank you! We will continue to inspire you with creative ideas so that you can continue your journey and become something amazing. Some lucky readers even got the chance to become an author, actually most of them got known by commenting on posts every so often :)


And that just about wraps up the anniversary post! I would also like to share all of the other authors thank you posts :

Thank you

14 comments:

  1. aw this is nice your welcome and another big ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the whole history of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. guess I got kicked off the blog with no warning or consent...okay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did warn you on twitter but you chose to ignore it. And I shouldn't have to warn you, also since bringing you back you only posted one igloo, which was 2 months ago. You were also becoming inactive again as I checked your igloo regually and there was no change for a month.

      Delete
    2. *insert none of my business meme*

      Delete
    3. Yes, I ignored it...lmao I've deactivated my account from both my phone and computer I haven't used Twitter since then. I would've also liked to say a post of good-bye as other authors have been recieving.

      Delete
    4. If you want to send a "Goodbye" message, type one up and I'll post it for you.

      Delete
    5. Check Youtube, I actually check that.

      Delete
  4. when did netsky quit?
    BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MIKESTA! COME BACKS! *CRIES*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He just deletes authors now I guess, even though Cara was inactive for 3 months he kept her!

      Delete
    2. Netsky was put on hiatus for a month as explained in his post.

      Delete
    3. Rem, Cara was removed during that gap. There were also reasons as to why she couldn't post an igloo eg. tough family situations, grounded, being hacked.

      Delete