Friday 26 September 2014

Happy 1 Year Anniversary Blog! From Lildudee10♥

Hey guys!

It's Lil and today it is the blogs one year anniversary/birthday :D

I couldn't think of a good tribute to the blog like some of the other authors, but instead I just decided I'd make something simple, basic and something that practically most people could make pretty easily, also I couldn't really express how happy I am in any type or form of igloo:

Too Basic?
So here it is, it's not much but I feel like I could say something about this igloo:

We all started with this igloo type/base. 
Every igloo maker starts with this basic igloo, new or old, and we all started here.
In igloos we can be creative and let our imagination go free (with the limits of 99 items lol). 
Some igloos may be neater or more colorful or have a great layout but if we can put a few items down in an igloo we can create amazing things and each igloo is unique and different - meaning it is special and great in it's own way because it was made by YOU. If people don't like it who cares? Because if you like it and believe in yourself then that means it's perfect the way it is because you're the one who made it and you are a wonderful creator for this :) If you don't believe in yourself it will be hard to improve or develop so don't put yourself down.

Every igloo maker starts with the basic igloo layout, so believe in yourself and you can develop so much, and this blog has helped me do that! Just to get an example, this was my first ever igloo I made (an accurate recreation). I'm sure all of the other authors first igloos weren't as amazing as they are now too, believe me. So, let this post inspire you if it can and go create igloos if that's what you love! Have fun with it and be yourself♥
My first ever igloo recreation (2009 flashback lol)
It was a 'cafe and hotel'....
I even wore my 2009 clothing ;)

If your igloo looks like this, there is hope - 
expectation for igloos are way too high these days.

Happy Birthday Blog!
There's nothing an igloo maker loves more than seeing people enjoying themselves in an igloo or even liking the igloo so don't forget to spread the love.

Thank you viewers for believing in us and coming to the blog and congratulations to Harry too because he has created and developed the blog to be an absolutely amazing place and from this blog I have met some amazing people who are like a family to me <3. Thanks for letting us showcase our igloos here it's a fantastic opportunity  :D I am so grateful to be here with the other authors/ amazing friends. 



I can't wait to see what this year brings and I hope I get to still tag along for the ride for most or all of it :) So viewers and authors (new, old and past).....

Congrats Everyone!♥
If we could all group hug right now then we totally would :P

(>^_^)> <(^.^<)

Byeeee

~Lil

No comments:

Post a Comment