Monday 15 September 2014

Tribute to the blog

Hey guys it's Mel. Since my absence, the blog reached a massive achievement and I wanted to personally congratulate us on reaching...

100,000 VIEWS!

I know I didn't do much to benefit the blog, and that I should have done anything to benefit it, but I'm trying my best and there will be a week-to-week post coming from me.

I wanna give a special thanks to our viewers, who after all, kept coming to this blog and showed their interest on the blog.

And congratulations to Harry who's a great owner, and the brilliant authors Cara, Mario, Lil, Alex, Mist, Ellie, Alley, Rob, Rem, Net and Joey. You guys really made this blog special. This blog finally got what it deserves.

We did it. And that shows that we're special and we've gone through everything. Today, this blog is remarkable, and without YOU, it wouldn't exist.
And I finish this post with a ''See you soon'' to you all :). Bye!

2 comments: