Saturday 11 April 2015

BATTLE OF THE BRITS [S3] | Niagara Falls


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Battle Of The Brits - the show where our contestants recreate famous Landmarks from all over the world! Each week our contestants, Harry and Lil, will visit this Landmark and attempt to make it in their igloo which can be difficult since it needs to look a certain way. This week our contestants visited Niagara Falls on the Canada/USA border. Take a look at what they created :


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lildudee10's Niagara Falls igloo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry Cp's Niagara Falls igloo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've seen the igloos but which one represented Niagara Falls the best? Now it's up to you - Just leave a comment of who won it for you, either 'I Vote Harry' or 'I Vote Lil'! 

Feel free to explain your answer by evaluating the igloos. The results will close just before the very last episode so you have a while to vote.

-
► Episode 2 : Forbidden City 
► Episode 3 : Lapland

20 comments:

  1. First of all, both igloos look amazing! But I will have to go with Harry, just because how you can easily see the waterfall while Lil's igloo it just looks like a lake (sorry lil <3) + Harry had more details in his igloo. So, I vote Harry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jayden. Both igloos both look awesome, but Lil's igloo looks more like a lake. Harry's igloo looks more like Niagara Falls that Lil's igloo. I really like how Harry used the waterfalls, so I vote Harry! One more thing-Niagara Falls is in the United States and in Canada. (not just in the United States)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so, both are great, but I've gotta go with Lil's.

    I like Harry's layout, it's definitely more complex, but there are a few issues. I would've liked to have seen an observation deck, and the tropical items don't fit the Niagara theme - because the falls are up on the northern border between the US and Canada. Also, the boat doesn't really fit, because any boat that close to the falls would be crushed by water/taken by the current.
    Rate: As a Niagara Falls igloo, 6/10. As a regular waterfall igloo, 8.5/10.

    As for Lil's, I see what Jayden meant. However, I think it's more of a matter of perspective. If I'm not mistaken, the curtains behind represent the falls themselves, and the "lake" is the rushing water below them. It's almost as if the igloo is being viewed from the POV of someone standing on the deck, which is really cool. Though I would've liked to see more detail, in terms of accuracy and neatness (as well as the clever perspective), Lil wins this one easily for me, sorry Harry.
    Rate: 9/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I thought the curtain's in Lil's igloo were the sky! I don't think I'm allowed to vote again, am I? Well, I guess to be fair, I won't vote again.

      Delete
    2. o, the curtains were the falls... okay then that makes more sense. thank you ellie for pointing that out. lolz

      Delete
    3. Ahhh sorry for any confusion guys but yeah the curtains were the waterfall haha :') (my mistake for not making it very clear oops)

      Delete
  4. ok this is a pretty straight forward rating
    harry's looked more of a falls than lils was... too bad he made it tropical and not following the theme of nigera falls which is in canada
    i vote for lil

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote Harry cuz Lil's doesn't look like a waterfall sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Geeing its me Rosy Wario's friend. :)

      Delete
  6. I vote Lil

    Go Lil

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote Lil!
    Hopefully she wins for once :P
    no offence harry urs is still awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to go with Lils.
    Reasons: She made a good apperance with making it waterfall like while harry's, as mariod's said. Looks more tropical.. In Canada we ain't tropical ;/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to go with Lils.
    Reasons: She made a good apperance with making it waterfall like while harry's, as mariod's said. Looks more tropical.. In Canada we ain't tropical ;/

    ReplyDelete