Saturday 25 April 2015

BATTLE OF THE BRITS [S3] | Lapland


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/cc/49/0f/lapland-hotel-olos.jpgWelcome to Battle Of The Brits - the show where our contestants recreate famous Landmarks from all over the world! Each week our contestants, Harry and Lil, will visit this Landmark and attempt to make it in their igloo which can be difficult since it needs to look a certain way. This week our contestants visited Lapland in Finland. Take a look at what they created :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lildudee10's Lapland igloo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry Cp's Lapland igloo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've seen the igloos but which one represented Lapland the best? Now it's up to you - Just leave a comment of who won it for you, either 'I Vote Harry' or 'I Vote Lil'! 

Feel free to explain your answer by evaluating the igloos. The results will close just before the very last episode so you have a while to vote.

► Episode 1 : Niagara Falls
► Episode 2 : Forbidden City 
-
► Results : (Coming Soon)

11 comments:

  1. ok so this was hard because Lils iggy is to like plain and Harrys iggy is a little messy on some decorations but id say harry because hes got everything in there (sorry lil) I VOTE HARRAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great igloos! I love how Harry's igloo is set at night and has all those lights. Harry's cabin/lodge looks great as well, and I like how the igloo feels elevated a bit with the rocks. I vote Harry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout and the way that its a good idea for harry and for lil I like the idea but why is it not so good for harry 9/10 for lil 7.5/10 I vote harry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote Harry - confirm w/ me at MM if you think I'm fake

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote Harry, sorry Lil.

    ReplyDelete