Thursday 11 August 2016

IGLOO HOW-TO's | Bar

In this Igloo How-To, I will be showing you how to make a bar. It is a fairly complex idea.


The Things You Will Need

  • Cream Soda
  • Ship Hull Side
  • Bamboo Couch
  • X2 Stainless Steel Fridge
  • X2 Spiral Coffee Tree
  • X3 Sunscreen
  • X3 Bamboo Table
  • X4 Rosewood Chair
  • x4 Funky Bookshelf
Assemble



 
And there you have the finished product! This bar can be useful for pubs, night clubs, restaurants, ships and more.You can of course dress up the bar a little and add your own items. I added flooring to mine and you will be able to see how I used this bar in a igloo which I will post in about a weeks time.

And you're done! Let me know what you think of this idea and let me know what How-To's to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment