Wednesday 9 September 2015

Igloo Discoveries #88 : Rock1255 igloo

Hey everyone, the other day my friend Rock1255 showed me their latest igloo creations and for me, the Boot Camp stood out the most. Although the igloo does highly rely on Tallest Trees, the 'sections' are connected! Take a look:

Boot Camp igloo by Rock1255!
Oh, I'm dressed as a star because of one of the Fashion Festival challenges if you're wondering aha. This igloo has lots of features including, assault course, MEGA rock climbing, river for boating practise and of course the hut to receive a meal and to get treated for injuries. 

Let me know what you think of Rock1255's igloo by rating it /10 in the comments below! Also suggest what Rock could do to improve.

14 comments:

  1. rock?! ok I am just gonna die after this I am kinda happy and mad at the same time from him I used to be rock's pet but now he put me in his boot camp for no reason XD anyway 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boot Camp for everyone. Papers already signed so deal with it XD. I'm probably going to make igloo creating my thing now xd

      Delete
    2. r-rock?! (oh no!) well I make igloos to! btw I never joined your boot camp

      Delete
    3. Too bad. You get boot camp, You get boot camp, EVERYONE IS FORCED TO GO TO BOOT CAMP. BTW the whole pet thing is in the past. XD As you noticed I've been creating more igloos. BTW people who are reading this, I would like some igloo ideas :)

      Delete
    4. ahem... *sighs* fine! ice cream shop,cafe,book store, and gym XD

      Delete
    5. you know I am super happy not being a pet! and I will follow you... :/

      Delete
    6. *wears cloak* thank you *gives 2000 gold coins*

      Delete
  2. All I see is comments that Don't relate to my igloo except for Rosy and Metal Sonic. I'd sure appreciate it if there could be more people judging my igloo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, hello to you too!

    ReplyDelete