Tuesday 25 August 2015

Lake Cabin Igloo

Hey guys!

Mel here.

Today I bring you a Lake Cabin Igloo, suggested by our fellow blog owner HarryCP.

I have not been to a lake cabin, but my cousin has and it's pretty fun. Their structure is actually built on a lake!


The igloo:

What does it include?

  • The Cabin
  • x2 Tallest Trees
  • x2 Lamp Posts
  • x3 Bordwalks
  • Holiday Trees
  • Bushes




  • To make your blank spaces at the back of the igloo completely non-existant, use Holiday Trees (Note: be careful with the theme of the igloo, on some themes they may not work. For example, nature igloos are more likely to have them there). Not only they will remove those ugly blank spaces but they'll compliment the foresty look!



    What do you think? Did you like it? Comment below!
  • Cya!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Cabin design, especially how you made it realistic with the roofing and centre where it comes out a bit. Never been a fan of the benches used as fencing, I think it looks a bit tacky. I also think the other lamp post item would be better suited for this igloo. Maybe extend the bridge boardwalk to 3 footlight stages in width. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design of the cabin, but I don't think you should put the lamp posts, as it kind of ruins the 'outside nature only' feeling. Also, I'm not that OCD person so.., maybe not make it completely symmetrical? Like I mean symmetry is fine and all but maybe you could add like some benches outside with a garden? Over all, I rate 8/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have OCD that's why I'm very symmetrical. But like you said, I should go a bit outside the box.

      Delete