Tuesday 2 June 2015

Inactive for a few weeks & Goodbye to Lil!

I have some news. As Mel revealed last week, some of us are undergoing very serious exams at the moment. For me, I am taking my first batch of GCSE's a year early which includes Science, Maths and English. I need to put my FULL concentration on these exams as these are the grades you put on a CV to get a job. 

As a result, I will be inactive on this blog and on YouTube for a few weeks. Although I won't be uploading on YouTube, I have scheduled 4 posts so that you will still get some new igloos from me. I just won't be able to read and respond to comments as quickly as I would have liked. 

Thanks for understanding!

YouTube updates < Click here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a result of losing interest in Club Penguin, MissLilCP has decided to leave the blog and quit CP. Here is her message to you guys :

Well, this is the end of igloo making for me. After five years I feel like I've lost so much interest in it recently that it's no longer a hobby but a chore. However the time I had on this blog was so wonderful so thank you Harry for giving me this great opportunity because I have made so many wonderful friends whom I will be in touch with for a long time. Thanks for the support everybody, goodbye :)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNOUNCEMENT :: A NEW author will start tomorrow and they have already made some appearances on this blog in the past ;)

7 comments:

  1. i know who it is
    it's a magical unicorn
    soaring high in the sky
    right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww goodbye Lil :(
    And who is it? IT'S ALREADY TOMMOROW WHO IS IT!? :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really sorry to hear this, you have been one of the best igloo makers i have ever seen.
    Good luck for the future.

    ReplyDelete