Monday 23 March 2015

Rafting igloo by Harry Cp!

Hey guys! After a string of failed igloo attempts, I decided to go back to what I love to make most -- outdoor igloos! Melanie came up with this great idea of a Rafting igloo which I decided to make and turned out pretty decent. It is based in the jungle and the rafts go through really fast rapids which clash against the rocks. Take a look :

Rafting igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Lower path
  • River rapids
  • Rafts
  • Trees
  • Jungle plants
  • Upper path (with steps down to the river)
I would have used the River Pontoon Boat as the rafts but honestly they're too big, I only have 1, and they didn't look right in this igloo. What do you think of this igloo? Let me know in the comments below by leaving a rating /10 and any helpful suggestions so I can improve my igloo.

5 comments:

  1. Only me to come up with these ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good -- everything fits together perfectly and it looks so neat. 10/10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ellie, and honestly this is one of my new favorite igloos of yours because I love the layout, the colors, and it's so full of details. 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best igloo in a while
    Definitely one of my new favorites like Jayden said

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say this is probably you're best igloo of s4. What else is there to say it's just great. 10/10.

    ReplyDelete