Tuesday 3 February 2015

Igloo Discoveries #62 : Elli 4ever's igloo

Hey everyone! If you remember yesterday, I told you Netsky had been doing some igloo discovering on Blizzard and came across some great igloos. Well, here is another igloo he photographed made by Elli 4ever. I believe it is a House Exterior, take a look :
 
http://i.imgur.com/nbBf3ZQ.png
House Exterior igloo by Elli 4ever!
I love the river because of it's shape and how the house is diagonal. It gives the igloo some originality. The plants were also nicely placed to accompany the river. What do you think? Leave a comment below with a rating /10 as well as any suggestions so that Elli can improve her igloo.

2 comments:

  1. Net told me to comment or die so I better do this lmaoo
    I love the concept of this igloo - it's very interesting although I can't help but notice it's also quite messy and this was distracting for me so my rating is 6/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems very nice!i really love the layout. The bridge i really eh, and the bottom threw me off. Even though i like the river and plants, agree with lil seems messy.
    And probaly do something in the back.
    6.5/10

    ReplyDelete