Wednesday 21 January 2015

School igloo idea by Harry Cp

I've been a little inactive lately because schoolwork is really starting to fill my free time but I still find time to make igloos. I've wanted to make a School igloo on Club Penguin for a while now because I find College's repetitive and boring as people concentrate more on the rooms. I have decided to make my own school igloo so check it out :

School igloo by Harry Cp

This Igloo Includes :
  • Maths class
  • Art class
  • Science lab
  • Lockers
  • School entrance
  • Seating
  • Lockers
  • NO BEDROOMS (This is NOT a College igloo)
I tried to make the classrooms realistic to make the rooms seem like the subject. The windows for the classrooms are inspired by my own school because for the maths classes, there are big windows so you can see people who walk through the corridors.

The igloo is kind of basic and won't feature in Igloo Ideas [S4] but I still felt like I should post it because the classrooms are different compared to the ones you would usually see on CP. Unfortunately this igloo is 98 items. I would love to hear what you think so leave a comment with improvement suggestions and a rating /10!

7 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love the classrooms, the science one looks perfect. I like the seating at the front, as well as that trash can that got dumped over. :P The steps next to the lockers bother me. Also the flooring in the math room bothers me. Overall, a very good igloo! 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it but it is a bit empty 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's unfortunate. I know how u can reach 99 items, add another recycling bin to one of the rooms!
    Fix up the middle class room, and seems empty! The other 2 classrooms are really amazing! The science one has to be my fav cuz you impproved by adding everything a science classroom needs, the magic potion stuff? Wow! And everything seems in color and nice and really really neat. (Except that trashcan over there lololol)
    over all this is a great igloo! 9.2/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, but I must agree with Sal: the steps next to the lockers bother me as does the math room flooring. Oddly enough, it does seem rather empty despite the nicely detailed rooms. Perhaps a different flooring instead of the hardwood and a different use of the items you had left - I think a recycling bin and a trashcan were wastes of items as they are repetitive and could be replaced with a bigger and nicer-looking items. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this! 9/10! It would've been a 10 but I agree with Ellie and Sal, the hardwood floor and trashcan are pretty random as well as the lockers being used as walls was not really a good choice for the staircase. Either way, it's pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can someone please tell me what the floor is made of in the classrooms?

    ReplyDelete