Thursday 4 December 2014

Igloo Discoveries #56 - Fabby Abi's Town and Village

Hey everyone!

It's Lil and today I have an igloo discoveries for you :)
This igloo was made by my friend Abi, and it is a town and village which I think has some cool/creative elements within it.

Check it out!
Town & Village by Fabby Abi
Well done Abi :)
I love the creative way you made the shops along the bottom of the igloo and the colours seem to fit in well.

Ratings are very much appreciated so leave some below and comment on what you think about Fabby Abi's igloo.

Thanks for reading!

~Lil

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sidenotes:
I'll be posting next week my first festive igloo of this season.
Christmas Lil vs Cutie is also coming soon :)

3 comments:

  1. I think this igloo is pretty good. The bottom houses are creative, but a little messy. I also don't really like the bridge. Otherwise it's pretty decent and a well done to Abi. 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG LIL...YOU ARE..AWESOME :D

    ReplyDelete