Saturday 15 March 2014

Muppets: World Tour Special!

Hey guys! In honor of the upcoming Muppets: World Tour party I decided to create NOT one but TWO world monument igloos. The first one is a Paris, France igloo. This igloo includes the iconic Eiffel Tower! I personally have never been to Paris, but my sister has and she said it was wonderful! Anyways, this igloo includes: a cafe, the Eiffel Tower, two rose bushes, a french stage, a book store, a bridge, and a river complete with boat rides! Check it out:

The second igloo is a China inspired igloo. The main factor in this igloo is the iconic Wall of China. With this igloo I wanted to create something similar to my Japanese Garden igloo I created, but of course more Chinese than Japanese, This igloo includes: a koi fish pond, several miniature gardens, two benches, several mountains, a bamboo forest, and the Wall of China. Check it out:


What do you think? Which is your favorite? Do you think I should create more monument igloos? Comment down below!

6 comments:

  1. I like like both. And as far as you doing more monument igloos, my answer is, YES! I really enjoy igloos based off real world things and you're really making virtual versions of them. And the Eiffel Tower is creative along with the cafe area. 9/10 for both igloos. (maybe attempt to make the "Golden Gate Bridge" in San Francisco, California?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the china igloo. The Eiffel Tower is creative and all but doesn't fit with the rest of the igloo in my opinion so Paris gets 8/10. China gets a 9/10. I don't get the snow background and the bamboo forest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris is alot better IMO. The Eiffel Tower and Cafe fit the igloo pretty well and I love how every monumental igloo from you is amazing. China is also really good, but you should have replaced with the forest background maybe even add a noodle stand. 17/20 Overall for both igloos. Could you maybe do California with a beach?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! I prefer the Paris one (9/10) however China is also good (8/10). Love how you have laid out and used your items in both igloos. Paris is very pretty and reflects France well and China is also great because you have used bamboo and Chinese decor. Make more of these world themed igloos!! -Lil

    ReplyDelete
  5. the paris igloo is freaking awesome! 9/10

    ReplyDelete